A blog on ship spotting and opinions of maritime interest from Nova Scotia's French Shore and beyond
Saturday, February 12, 2011
More Joseph and Clara Smallwood videos coming
I had put two videos on Youtube of deck 5 on the Joseph and Clara Smallwood and I intend to finish the deck tour of the vessel when the ship is retired at the end of the month. So, keep your eyes peeled on my youtube channel for the rest. It would be the outside solarium, sundeck and forward observation deck in video 1, followed by the Carter Lounge on deck 7 in video 2, then, the Baccalieu lounge on video 3. I'll maybe include two videos from my departure in Port aux Basques, not decided yet. Oh, I failed to mention, The Bay Ferry man Productions "seal of approval" will only be used on this blog. Those of you out there who haven't checked out my youtube channel, here it is: http://www.youtube.com/user/bayferryman09/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment