Marine Atlantic's commercial ferry MV Leif Ericson will no longer be in this livery from what I seen on Mac Mackay's blog lately. Instead, she will have the same, but new, livery as the other ferries in the Marine Atlantic fleet. From what I was reading, most of the refit work is being done on the inside, I'm not sure if it's the interior, rebuild of any mechanical components, or both. I like the new livery as much as the old one and I hope Marine Atlantic doesn't have too many teething problems with the new fleet. However, that being said, expect any eventuality. This gives me a good excuse to head back to North Sydney and Port aux Basques once again this year to see these new ferries and quite possibly experience them, maybe even another trip on the MV Atlantic Vision also, we'll have to wait and see until this summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment