Sunday, February 27, 2011

Back from the East Coast Fisheries Expo

I went to the fisheries expo yesterday and there was a great turnout and a whole lot of  things from the fishing industry from engines (CAT,  John Deere, and Volvo) to shipbuilding and repair.  I didn't bring any cameras as I didn't know about the security arrangements at the show, so, I got no pics of the event.  There was also Tusket Ford showing off their Super Duty and F-150 crew cabs at the show.  I didn't mention, AF Theriault and son had a booth at the show and there was even brochures and lumber prices from our sawmill as well (AFT Sawmill Limited is owned by the shipyard).  Also among the attendees were Comeau Marine Railway, Vernon D'Eon Lobster Plugs, IMP Group, and Lunenburg Shipyard just to name a few.  I hope to return to the show next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment