Sunday, December 23, 2012

Happy Holidays




Another year has almost come and gone and I would like to take this time to wish everyone a safe and Happy Holiday season and everyone health, happiness and prosperity in 2013!  2012 has been a great year for me and one of the most newsworthy around these parts and it was quite a ride indeed.  I would like to thank first and foremost Mac from Shipfax and Peter from the Halifax Shipping News for their kind words of mention on their blogs this year.  From my road trip in August, the Lunenburg Shipyard Alliance (LSA), Fisheries Museum of the Atlantic, as well as the Captains, officers, crew and employees at Northumberland Ferries Limited and Marine Atlantic Inc for making my Maritime "Nautical Experience" trip all the more enjoyable this summer.

I'm looking forward to be reporting ship movements and voicing my opinions again in 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment