Saturday, September 12, 2015

New name, same old blog

This blog has entered a new era today, it has now been renamed Western Nova Shipping!  A new name with the area in Nova Scotia where I do ship spotting in.  I have been looking at a fresh new name for this blog for a while and change was inevitable just like the Digby-Saint John ferry service this July.  The name might have changed, but it will still be the same old blog, the same usual locations as before and still the original blogger.  The ship spotting from around the French shore and around Digby and Yarmouth (as well as special blog posts from away during my travels) will continue as well as my opinions of Maritime interest.  I look forward to providing current and future readers with the same great blog as it already is, just under a new name.  The photo above is of the MV Fundy Rose arriving in Digby on September 7.

2 comments:

  1. Phew! Glad that I found you. Enjoy seeing what's going at the the shipyard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might want to have a redirect link from your old page?

    ReplyDelete