Friday, July 18, 2014

Extremely busy/Summer Maritime adventure

Sorry for not posting in over a month, I have been extremely busy on my end this summer season, which leads me to my topic for this post.  I usually plan a trip every year on one (or more) of our ferries on this coast and this year is a change.  As there is a scheduling conflict with the Marine Atlantic ferries this year (with no disrespect intended as I really enjoy their service and newer vessels), I will not be heading to Newfoundland this summer, instead, opting for the brand new state-of-the-art cruise ferry Nova Star in its inaugural year of operation.  I was very impressed with the Nova Star when I first saw her in Yarmouth during her first week of operation back in May and have since wanted to try it out. I'm looking forward to trying out this new cruise experience between the ports of Yarmouth and Portland in coming weeks.  The above photo of  Nova Star was taken as she was departing Yarmouth on June 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment