Sunday, April 28, 2013

The Bay Ferry man goes lobster fishing


I might be a young lad, but I do have a bucket list and I can check one thing off of that yesterday.  I always wanted to go out and work on a lobster fishing boat and I finally got the chance to do so!  There was 1 meter seas all morning but subsided by midday on the way back.  For those wondering, I never got seasick on the boat, even with the bait in my face at times as well as doing almost every other tasks on the boat and had a great time onboard.  The best part about it is I got invited to do it again whenever I got the time.  As I am sworn to secrecy, I will not show the grounds were on as well as other fishing tricks we done as it's the fisherman's code and I will be staying true to that.

Here's a few pictures on the way back in to Meteghan






No comments:

Post a Comment