Just taken a moment ago, the I.V. No. 9-10 are now on the opposite dock
Well, since my last ship movement blog, the ferry Joe Casey is back in service connecting Freeport and Westport and Groupe Océan I.V. No. 9-10 are now moved to the opposite dock, still unclear about a departure yet. They are now at the same dock as they were 41 years ago as seen in Mac Mackay's blog from last month (link here). However, they are not side-by-side, they are now nose-to-tail with I.V. No. 10 as the lead hopper boat. Link to my youtube video on both vessels
Here's a few shots from a moment ago
IV No.10 funnel
I.V. No. 9 funnel
I.V. No. 10 bow detail
I.V. No. 10 stern detail
Another thing to note this weekend was the unusually low tides we had, it's currently low tide here and it's unusual to see the bottom at the shipyard, here's a few shots.
It's very unusual to see almost to the bottom of the slipway, but not the case this evening.
Very unusual to see the bottom of the berthing area, and what appears to be tire tracks in the mud.







No comments:
Post a Comment