Sunday, July 31, 2016

A message from Western Nova Shipping

To all followers either on blogger or on the web.  Western Nova Shipping would like to take this time to make the following announcement.  As you may have noticed, there has been a lack of ship spotting posts as of late and here's the reason why.  There has been a few disturbances in La Butte (near the shipyard) in recent weeks. Because of this Western Nova Shipping will no longer be doing ship spotting reports from the shipyard until further notice.  However, when I fit in the time, I will be sharing ship spotting reports from other places in the meantime (a few coming soon).  Ship spotting from the shipyard has been a staple for this blog, however, safety does come first and until the situation is finally resolved, there will be no reports from there. This also means I will not be reporting any new developments on the new Grand Passage ferry.

Western Nova Shipping would like to thank everyone for their understanding and patience during this unfortunate time.

No comments:

Post a Comment