A blog on ship spotting and opinions of maritime interest from Nova Scotia's French Shore and beyond
Saturday, January 14, 2012
Changes
Well, I made a new year's resolution that I will have no problem keeping this year and as of Jan 1, 2012, I have decided to stop posting on ship passion (formerly my ship passion) as the website had no direction whatsoever and basically I had no more heart in it. Another thing was the "active member" thing where you have to log on once a month and post something or get "the axe". That being said however, I do wish them well for the future. All of you who followed me on the ship passion site, I will post all of my future ship shots on flickr from now on. It was a great privilege to share pictures with all of you on ship passion, however, I feel the time has come for me to move forward and "trim some fat" from my accounts and be more streamlined and more manageable for 2012 and beyond.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment