RIP MV Caribou 1984-2011
With the fate of two great ferries sealed, I would like to thank the discussion groups and forums as they kept me "up to speed" on what's going on on the situation with two former Marine Atlantic ferries over this past year as well as current situations regarding the new ferries, it's greatly appreciated since Marine Atlantic jump started my passion 17 years ago when the crown corporation had more than two ferry runs. The passion still continues to this day!! Out of respect for these two great ships, I have not added any current photos of either Caribou or J&C from other sources. One of my photo shopped pictures of the MV Caribou from my summer 2010 visit is fitting enough for this blog.
If any of you want to see Caribou beached waiting for her fate click here and here's both twins together in their final days. I'm keeping my negative thoughts to myself, not giving anyone's grief over it. I've had good memories of these ships over the years I traveled on them and they will stay with me for a long time.
No comments:
Post a Comment