Monday, May 30, 2011

The "Beech" is back!!

Sorry I've been a stranger lately,   I'm enjoying what May had to offer (and as summer goes around, I'll be a little bit less on here).  I apologize for not putting any pics up on this post, that's because I always seem to forget the camera lately, oh well, with that now out of the way,   On to the ship movements some of you followers out there have been itching for for a while.  Yes, it was the Atlantic Beech the tugboat in town and she was in Meteghan River shortly after the last blog.  Her last refit here was back in 2008.  The ferry Woolastock 1 has been  re-floated a few weeks ago and is waiting to get to New Brunswick soon.  The fishing vessel Marco Michel has been on the slip at Comeau Marine this past week. The vessel has been chartered to a local fish plant since this winter.

1 comment: